One Moment in Time One Moment in Time

just perfect. i declare your cover of said song to be the absolute essence of all that is beautiful and pure. if you don't understand what i just said, that's fine, because i don't either.

Musicious responds:

Thanks a lot! That is very very pleasant :)

Under Siege Under Siege

love it. lucky for you im not picky with orchestral music at all because im a huge fan of it, so great job.

New Metal Groove New Metal Groove

excellent so far

Over The Horizon Over The Horizon

agreed with the other review. the music is great. it's just the quality that brings stuff down a bit. that's what most of us suffer from :p

JustinOfSuburbia responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it tho! The comp I did this on died so I would have to completely re-do the whole song to fix the issue. Right now I'm concentrating more on doing new music and working on the mixings skills as best I can!

Walking backwards Walking backwards

the synth from the very beginning is way too loud. it overpowers the first kick beat. the main beat that comes in is good. I personally found some melodies to be a little out of control, especially the transition at 2:24. think of transition as a contrast between black and white. you always want everything to blend together from the end of one melody to the very start of its' transition.

The heartless scarlet The heartless scarlet

way too much bass, especially at 1:12 with that beat. musically this is interesting, but yeah you definitely should have leveled volumes / bass to everything in this alot more haha

Waiting for an end. Waiting for an end.

eh it may be lazy, but it's still good.

Thinking in Blue Hues Thinking in Blue Hues

great job once again. this was at 2 stars. suprisingly I brought the rating up quite a bit haha. it's a very nice loop, despite not even being my style at all.

Well I'm glad I could appease another musical side of you :D

Dreaming Of Dreaming Of

wow I loved this. everything is well put together. screams quality :D too many poor scorers :(

Zodiax responds:

I'm glad you liked it! Honestly, most of my best beats don't come to this website because I sell them. Unless I decide to keep them for myself, or if it doesn't get sold, it comes here to newgrounds. This happens to be in the latter.

I'm glad you decided to take a browse through my stuff by the way. I don't upvote my beats, and once I drop it here, I generally don't care what the score is. It's simply a way to spread the music I love so much for free. If you like it, it's free to download. If you don't like it, well fuck it, it's not like you had to pay for it right?

I'll check out your new stuff here in a bit, and I'm glad you enjoyed my music :)

Looking East Looking East

at 0:13 I didn't like how loud that crash cymbol was. but after that, wow, what a beautiful sound. only other thing I didn't like so much was one of the percs in the drum beat. I don't know what to call it, but it first appears at 1:02. it was out of place for me, but musically I enjoyed this.

Zodiax responds:

I'm glad you liked it! After taking another listen to it, the crash is a bit loud. At 1:02, I can't do anything about that, it's the only sample I found that happened to have the notes of strings that I was looking for....so...yeah...

Thanks for the listen though!